Friday, June 26, 2015

Fun with Ospreys

When I go out on my photographic forays I usually look for something of scenic value, a landscape. I used to be an avian photographer, but now it's pretty much just landscapes. Sometimes the locale lends itself to either. I was out on the Sanibel lighthouse beach, one of my recurring venues, and there was nothing to be had, landscape-wise. I've pretty much milked it for all it's got, but it's a nice place to be.  There are ospreys there. I usually ignore them. I have hundreds of osprey pictures in my files. But on this particular day, they were showing off, so I went back to the car and got my long lens and had a lot of fun. My bird skills are gone, but this was like shooting fish in a barrel, so to speak.




 © 2015 Buck Ward                        The Photographist                            www.buckward.net





No comments:

Post a Comment